taryn - avert your eyes! ;)

a few weeks ago, i made this for my dear friend taryn's new baby girl, harper.  mind you, when i made it, harper wasn't here yet.  she is now a couple of weeks old!  eek!  it's on the way to her now; so, i thought i would do a post.  it's just a little wall hanging for harper's room.  i used mostly scraps of pattern paper. (from crate paper, pebbles & girls paperie).  for the honeycomb pattern, i used the basics cartridge on my slice.  the "H" & the medallion (is that what you would call it???), i used the reverie cartridge.  i loved the way it turned out!  i hope she likes it too!  :)

Comments

  1. This is so pretty Mandie! What a beautiful and thoughtful gift. I'm sure she will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just simply fabulous!! Love the way you've worked those hexagons, and the colours are perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you make me one next? Pretty please? For my scrapbook room in need of wall decor? ;) This is so pleasing to look at! I love the scale and the patterns you chose. Beautifully framed. What a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Mandie! She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet she loved it! I'm with Briana. I'd like to place an order. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts