a post about layouts.


so, i have become a collector of ali edwards' story kits and stamps. (and everything else she makes) they are seriously.... i just love all things ali. it's a bit of a disease. lol. i started subscribing with the black & white kit. And, I picked up some extras during the black friday sale last november. my plan for 2016 was to switch to a monthly project life format and then tell stories using the story kits in a 9x12 album. so.... my collection has gotten quite full. i decided this week to pull them out and make a couple of layouts ; so i would maybe have space for my "tough" kit that is coming soon. welllll.... i made a couple of layouts, but i also bought a bigger basket. problem solved, eh? ha! so here are the layouts i made. both super simple pages. that seems to be my "go-to" these days. so. without further excessive rambling....
this one uses january's "heart" story kit and stamp. all items are from that kit, except the tiny heart stamp. that is from my dear friend joann's shop, the blue abbey.
for this one, i used february's "craft" kit and stamp. the "dear" stamp and pattern paper bits are  from studio calico and i've had the wood veneer for an eternity. that's one thing i've loved about the spreads i've made with these kits... i've found myself going back into my stash for things. i am terrible about remembering to dig into it. i've cut the stash down significantly after moving so many times in the past 3 years, but i still have plenty to dig through. but, that is a post for another day. ;)

how about you? are you an ali addict like i am? 


Comments

  1. Ali addict here too! I had to get a bigger basket too. Love love love her stuff. And your layouts too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Yes! I'm glad I'm not alone! I ordered the week in the life kit too! I can't wait!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts