oh. my. heart....



alright... anyone else out there like me who totally missed out on these bamboo letters from making memories this summer? i mean, woulda loved them. was heart broken when i heard they weren't going to make them anymore. :(

well... this morning, i had an email. they were in stock. are you kidding??? i ordered 4 packages. whoo hoo. so, if you were like me & and pineing away over these beauties, skedaddle on over to scrapbook.com and grab some up! seriously. my excitement for the day. sad, no? well and maybe that the hubs got the pilot light re-lit for the hot water heater. it keeps going out. i've had a cold shower for 2 days in a row... not excited about telling the land lady the hot water heater has a problem. but, that's a whole 'nother post!

Comments

  1. I'm new to your blog and I love it! Your scrapbooking projects are so great! Added you to my reader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE when you find something you thought was gone, gone, gone! Once you figure out your hot water heater issue, send a repairman this way - our washer is officially dead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to stock up on those alphas! I did too when my LSS had them in stock! They are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your cold showers. I keep thinking about placing an order for an older Sass product that I love and want more of. This might have pushed me over the edge to go order. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts