October afternoon wrap up

hi, there!
  today i am sharing my last layout from october afternoon, as well as a couple of others i did but didn't have time to photograph before my post was due.
i used my silhouette to cut the chevron pattern and then cut the chevron pattern from several pattern papers & filled them in.  i love the way this layout turned out!
i loved the woodgrain paper cut out so much that i couldn't part with it.  so, i lifted myself and made another layout with it.  this is my aunt pat, aunt pam, uncle jack & their cousin alvena.  i loved the result with the papers from farmhouse as well! 

this is a SUPER, SUPER simple layout.  i just wanted to get this story out.  i can't believe i never scrapped these pictures.  my poor kid.  he'll never live that one down! 
and a card using farmhouse.  the colors in this line are so pretty!

Comments

  1. Great projects! The chevron layouts are so fun. Thanks for sharing. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, a few ?'s...For the chevron layout, you cut the same pattern on several pieces of pattern paper and then just adhered lose pieces to one pattern? Is that cut available to purchase? I love it!
    2nd, how do you get type on a layout like you did in the still makes me laugh layout? Do you plan exactly where things will be placed and then run the cardstock through your printer? I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are giving me serious Sil envy!! You did such amazing work with the OA.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts